Balance Pockets Expedition
- When it comes to balancing your pack load, the bigger the Balance Pockets the better. Expedition is our largest Balance Pocket and are recommended for all mid-large volume pack models.
- Highly water-resistant Dry Liner
- 4 exterior mesh pockets, 1 map pocket
- 4 Compression straps
- Zip flaps flip up for easy access, down for rain
- Converts to a daypack with Daypack Conversion Straps
- Daypack also carries on front for security and easy gear access
- Expedition L is 5cm longer and suitable for back-lengths of 42cm or more.
- 210D Dyneema, 210D and 40D Ripstop Nylon
Colour - Grey
Cm - W: 17, D: 14 (front to back), H: 35
Litres - 15+ 2 / pair
Grams - 372 grams + liners + daypack straps
CODE - BPX-R, BPX-L