- Pace Magic is the small volume maestro of body movement, balance, stability and instant gear access. With the trend to lighter gear it is just over half the weight of the model it replaces making it superb for competitive running, cycling and fast 7 light walking. Balancing pockets are built into the shoulder straps and hipbelt. It calls those who know from experience that moving with less effort and strain requires you to be naturally balanced.
- Optimised for multi-day racing events
- Top opening, roll top closure
- Balancing Pockets built into the shoulder straps (hold 2 x 75ml water bottles) & hipbelt (instant access to snacks)
- Top zip pocket with key ring hook
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Cord-loc compression for load stability and gear stowage
- Twin trekking pole attachment in front or behind
- Ice axe attachment
- Loops on bottom to attach gear
- Frame stays removable for minimum weight.
- Main 100D Robic ripstop nylon
- Bottom 210D Dynatec nylon
Our X frame holds the slim back-hugging shape, prevents round-out when the pack is stuffed full and auto moulds to the different back curves when running or cycling. The 3D mono-mesh and suspended mesh backpanel keeps you cooler under high exertion.
The stretch shoulder straps mould to your torso contours. U Flow bottom tensioners & top stabilisers allow free shoulder movement with load stability.
Dual-adjust tensioners precision mould the hipbelt and the backpanel to your body for great comfort and stability. Twin center closure buckles spread the load over a wide area of the tummy for digestive comfort. Roomy pockets allow access to items on the go.
||W 28 D 16 H 57