- This mid-volume Ultralite Balance Pack is a maestro of body movement, balance, stability and instant gear access making it superb for runners in multi-day events, fast walkers and hikers. Multi Balance Pockets are standard. The pack bag style is stripped down for minimum weight and appeals to those who want to be naturally balanced and move with less effort and strain.
Editors Choice Award, Outdoor Magazine, Germany.“ Masterpiece”
- Top opening, roll top closure stretch side pockets
- Top zip pocket with key ring hook
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration Sleeve, Attachment Loop and Tube Exit
- Cord-loc compression
- Twin trekking pole attachment in front or behind
- Ice axe attachment
Our X frame holds the slim back-hugging shape, prevents round-out when the pack is stuffed full and auto moulds to the different back curves when running or cycling. The 3D mono-mesh and suspended mesh backpanel keeps you cooler under high exertion.
The Clip-Adjust shoulder harness comes in two sizes, S and L. Choose the harness size matching your back length. Go to "What is my back length". The harness is made of breathable spacer mesh which auto-moulds to the slope of your shoulders. U Flow bottom tensioners and top stabilisers allow free shoulder movement with load stability.
Dual-adjust tensioners precision mould the hipbelt and the backpanel to your body for great comfort and stability. Twin center closure buckles spread the load over a wide area of the tummy for digestive comfort. U Flow allows hip movement.
- On-Adjust Shoulder Straps L
- Top drawcord closure
- Lid pocket
- Back length adjustment 19 cm
- Multi Balance Pockets with 4 compartments & front pocket & drawcord compression(V.5)
- Clip-Adjust Shoulder Straps S
- X Flow chest straps
- Lasso Loc straps
- Ski Straps
- Snowboard Straps
- Bear Canister Holder
- Daypack Dry Liner M
Main 100D Robic nylon
Bottom 210D Dynatec nylon
Cm: W 30 D 19 H 57
Litres: 36.5 + 5.5
Kilos: 1.210 Minimum 0.964 (Pack only)
Load to: 15 kg
CODE: MT 42
I totally wanted to tell you how much I LOVE my Mountain Magic Balance Pack! It is the best thing to happen to my backpacking life! I just returned from tramping the Pyrenean Haute Route, from the Atlantic Ocean across the spine of the mountains to the Mediterranean. It took me 55 days (816 Kilometers and 35,633 meters elevation gain). My Aarn pack was so comfortable and allowed me such freedom of movement – it is awesome!!! I do have to admit that it was a bit heavy in the beginning (only my fault), and after the first 10 days, I mailed home 3.2 Kilos of gear (including my stove!) to get me down to about 17 kilos with food and water. Then it was really manageable. I had a great trip!