- When it comes to balancing your pack load, the bigger the Balance Pockets the better. Expedition are our largest Balance Pockets and are recommended for all mid-large volume pack models.
- Highly water-resistant Dry Liner
- 4 exterior mesh pockets, 1 map pocket
- 4 Compression straps
- Zip flaps flip up for easy access, down for rain
- Converts to a daypack with Daypack Conversion Straps
- Daypack also carries on front for security and easy gear access
- Expedition L is 5cm longer and suitable for back-lengths of 42cm or more.
500D Kodura, 210D, 100D x 70D & 40D ripstop nylon
Colour - Grey / Green
Cm - W: 17, D: 14 (front to back), H: R 35/ L 40
Litres - R: 15+ 2 / pair; L: 18 +2 /pair
Grams - R: 408/ 480/ 556; L: 412/ 508/ 575(Min /+ liners /daypack)
CODE - BPX-R, BPX-L
"I have just arrived home from Victoria were we walked 75km in the Croajingalong N.P mainly beach walking. Due to a drought, we had 3 dry camps in a row- no good drinking water as all the drinking water springs were bone dry. I was carrying around 20 kg, 4kg of which was water that was just a dead weight, especially when walking on sand. Out of the 6 of us there was no doubt that I was the most comfortable throughout the walk as I had my water in the Balance Pockets and didn't have the weight on my shoulders. One female walker had just purchased a new M***** and had large blisters on her shoulders, (not a good sight)".
Brian Ogilwy, Melbourne, Australia