Balance Bags allow users of other brands of packs to experience a naturally balanced load without having to purchase an Aarn Pack. They work on the same principles as our Balance Pockets, offering increased energy efficiency, strain relief and convenient access. Because they are designed to fit any brand of pack that uses a hip belt and sternum straps, they attach to the pack differently than our Balance Pockets. While Balance Pockets are connected to the pack before you put the pack on (and can be left permanently attached), Balance Bags are attached to the pack once you have put the pack on and are unclipped before you take the pack off.
Universal Balance Bags are designed to be used in the back country, offering great visibility of your feet on rough terrain.
- 2 separate pockets with a center gap give 'see-your-feet' visibility for wilderness walking & rough terrain
- Suspended mesh back for excellent ventilation
- 4 mesh exterior pockets & bottle neck holder
- Zip flaps flip up for easy access, down for rain
- 2 waterproof Dry liners
- Top handle for use as a briefcase
- Reflective triangles for night safety
- Clip on padded shoulder strap for separate shoulder carry
||500D Kodura, 210D, 40D & ripstop nylon
||H 33, W 38, D 17
Regular: 12+2 (Mesh exterior pockets)
||Minimum/ + liners / + shoulder strap 454/ 530/ 572